Yes, this is just some really boring stuff. Basically, we won’t use your information in any other way than necessary to serve you as a customer. We won’t sell your details to third parties, and we won’t share your details to anyone else then the few service providers who would need it in order to fulfill your order.
1. Who are We
This website www.thehammerstroke.com is owned and operated by:
Hammerslaget AS, Drammensveien 281, 3420 Lierskogen, Norway
VAT number 916369026. MVA Registered in Norway in November 2015.
Tel: 0047 404 06 88
2. What kind of information do we collect?
We can and will collect information such as:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your delivery and/or billing address
- Your company details
- Your phone number
- Your credit or debit card details
- Your email address
3. How we process your Information
We will use your information to:
- Give you great customer service
- Answer any questions that you may have (please, no politics, but we love questions about tools!)
- Fulfill your orders
- Administer your account
- Improve or develop our products, services and/or website
- Offer you new products
- To comply with different laws, rules and regulations.
We have no interest in your personal information other than to serve you and handle your orders and we will not keep your information any longer than necessary.
4. Disclosing your information
Do not be afraid! We will not share or sell your details to any other organizations for any marketing og commercial reason. We do have contacts and suppliers all over the world, but we will not give or sell your personal information to them. We will give your information to our subcontractors in order for them to help us fulfill the order you have made or a request you have made. They will receive your data and process it in their systems in order to fulfill their duty to us and fulfill your order.
5. Keeping your data secure
As a general rule, transmitted data over the internet is never completely safe, and therefore, we cannot guarantee the safety and security of your data. If you do submit your information to us, it is now and will always be at your own risk. We’ll do our best to keep it safe, but can’t guarantee anything. Your payments will be encrypted via a third party and they have their own terms that you should read.
6. Your Right of Access to your personal information
If you’re curious, want to change any inaccuracies or just want to know what we know about you and what kind of information we’ve collected, than please write to us at the address specified in section 1 above and include some kind of identification.
7. How to delete your account.
If you for any reason would like to delete your account, we’ve made it very easy for you.
- Go to “My Account” in the menu.
- Find the tab that says “Delete Account”
- Enter your password.
- Confirm deletion.